- We understand your concerns with regard to how information about you is used and shared, and we appreciate your trust that we will do so carefully and sensibly.
- When you use the https://www.netcarat.com/, the website may collect your device number and other personal information. A high standard of security is maintained by us for our users.
- However, the transmission of information via the internet or telephone networks is not completely secure. While we do our best to protect your information, particularly with respect to protection of your personal data, https://www.netcarat.com/ cannot ensure the security of your data transmitted via the internet, telephone or any other networks.
What information do we collect?
In order to use the website to learn about our company and its products and to purchase and return our products, you will need to create an account. When you register for an account, we collect personally identifiable information about you (“Personal Information”), which may include, but is not limited to, your:
- email address
- credit card information
- business address
- telephone number
- shipping address
- billing address
You may choose not to provide your Personal Information; however, creating an account is a requirement to use the full functions of the website and if you do not provide your Personal Information you may not be able to use the website.
How information may be collected
- Registration: You may be asked to complete a registration form and provide personally identifiable information; you may also be asked to choose a user ID and password in order to take advantage of certain features the website may choose to offer, such as newsletters or contests. Participation in registration is voluntary and you will have the opportunity to decide whether or not to disclose information.
- IP Addresses and Click-Stream Data: We may collect IP addresses and/or clickstream data. An IP address is a number associated with the service through which you access the internet. Standing alone, your IP address is not personally identifiable. At times, we also use IP addresses for purposes of system administration and to report aggregate information to our advertisers and sponsors. We may combine this information with personally identifiable information. Click-stream data is information collected by our computers when you request web pages from the website. Clickstream data may include such information as the page served, the time, the source of the request, the type of browser making the request, the preceding page view and other such non-personal information. When analyzed, this data helps us analyze how visitors arrive at the site, what type of content is most popular, what type of visitors in the aggregate are interested in particular kinds of content and advertising, and the like.
Disclosure of personal information
- Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. In addition, all sensitive/credit information you supply is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology
- To enhance customer experience and to provide focused support, we may share generic aggregated demographic information which may include your information collected by us but not linked to any personally identifiable information regarding visitors and users with our business partners, trusted affiliates and advertisers for the purposes outlined above.
- At times we are required by law or litigation to disclose personal information about the users. We may also disclose information about the user if we determine that disclosure of information is necessary for national security, law enforcement, or other issues of public importance.
- We use our best efforts to use information in aggregate form (so that no individual user is identified) for the following purposes:
- To build up marketing profiles;
- To aid strategic development, data collection and business analytics;
- To manage our relationship with advertisers and partners;
- To audit usage of the Webwebsiteand Our mobile application; and
- To enhance user experience in relation to the website (“collectively, “Permitted Use”).
- We reserve the right to disclose Personal Information if required to do so by law or if we believe that it is necessary to do so to protect and defend the rights, property or personal safety of https://www.netcarat.com/, or our users.
- Whenever you access the website, we may place "cookies" on your hard drive for record-keeping purposes to enhance your experience or sometimes to personalize your experience. Cookies are small text files that are placed on your computer’s hard drive by the websites you visit. Cookies help us to identify information relating to your activities and to retain information relating to your preferences and history on the website.
- We and/or our service providers may use advertising cookies to deliver ads that are more relevant to you and your interests.
- You may choose to disable cookies by turning off cookie features on the web browser. However, by disabling this feature, some parts of the website do not function properly. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
- Comply with a court order or other legal procedures;
- Protect the rights, property or safety of https://www.netcarat.com/ or another party;
- Respond to claims that any posting or other content violates the rights of third-parties.
- The security of your personal information is important to us. We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the Personal Information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it.
Updates to your personal information
- You have a right to correct any errors in your Personal Information available with us. You may request us in writing that we cease to use your Personal Information. We will retain your information for as long as your account is active or as needed to provide you services. We will retain and use your information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes and enforce our agreements.